WHAT MAKES A GREAT TENANT?
- Tenants should have a combined gross income of 3 times the monthly rent.
While we use this as a basis, under certain economic conditions, we realize that the criteria may not always be a standard. We make every attempt to insure that any prospective tenants will have the means to pay rent, utilities, and living expenses.
- Tenants must have a clean credit report. Any derogatory credit must have a reasonable and verifiable explanation and will have to be cleared with the Owner.
- Tenants must have a clean legal report. Any items on the legal report must have a reasonable and verifiable explanation and will have to be cleared with the Owner.
- Tenants must have clean and verifiable past rental references (minimum 3 years.) We will handle each situation case by case in the event that there is no rental history, such as, a former home owner or 1st time tenant.
- Any past evictions are grounds for immediate rejection.
- All parties over the age of 18 on the lease must fill out and sign an application completely.
- We pull credit and legal reports on all tenants. All references will be checked. Falsification of any information on the rental application is grounds for immediate rejection.
- Our owners make the final decision as to tenants, based on the information we provide.